The wordpress image library is vital to any wordpress website. It offers basic media management to your website and has features that is sufficient to average users. However, if you have a media-heavy website, its limitations cannot be ignored. You could struggle finding uploaded images that suit your creative needs, such as theme and style.
Un-optimized media can also cause a strain on your servers. Your site’s speed can suffer as a result of bloated media library. And if your website is slow to load, you could lose up to 7% of your customers. Fortunately, there is a plugin that can help make your life easier:
With over 4 million high quality and safe to use images, Pixelrockstar gives you a lot more images to choose from. You can search and add photos to your articles and website in just a few seconds. The pics you download are yours to use forever. So, be legally safe with PixelRockstar.
- Loaded with 4 million stock photos
- Delivers stock images quick and easy
- Safe to use images
- Offers the best prices starting $0.57 per download
- Social media shareable images
- Digital License, specifically designed for digital use
PixelRockstar is the wordpress image plugin that rocks! If you want to supercharge your wordpress image library, get the plugin for free! That’s right! The plugin is free. You only have to pay for the image packs. Depending on your creative needs and budget, you can choose among Pixel, Rock and Star packages. The popular choice is the latter which comes with 350 images. If you only need a few images, the Pixel pack at $9 is perfect for you and your pockets.
The wordpress media library is suitable for average users as is. But, it may be lacking for those with media-heavy needs. PixelRockstar extends the library’s functionality and provides you with more image choices.
As presentations continue to evolve, it is always great to see presenters using the right Stockphoto images. In the same breath, it is also a shame that many still poorly choose on their visuals. In your case, it does not have to be this way. Here are 4 tips on choosing the right stock images for your creative projects:
- Choose text-friendly Stockphoto images. Don’t make your presentations look like text is just slapped on to the side. Choose photos with adequate space to place your text appropriately. If you want to add text, look for images with room for text placement, preferably on the right or left side.
- The more authentic, the better. Stir away from images that look unnatural, fake or posed. Cheesy and generic stock images include corporate handshakes or a person getting inspired in the middle of a field.
- Consider your audience. If your target audience is corporate people, choose corporate images. If it’s hip and cool people, choose hip and cool images. Make sure your Stockphoto images reflect your own voice.
- Pursue relevance. Pick relevant images. For instance, you are talking about mobile strategy. Skip the flip phone and choose images of the latest smartphones. Make sure to pay attention on fashion items, too. Technology and fashion are two of the biggest indicators of an outdated or up-to-date image.
Are you ready to start choosing your Stockphoto images? If you are in doubt on what to choose, refer to the tips above. Keep in mind that choosing the right images is critical to your brand’s success. As much as possible, you want to associate your self and your company to appropriate photos. The right ones help convey your message by making it stronger and eliminating confusion among your readers. Try out these tips and get your Stockphoto images now or visit this website here.
What software application are you using to edit images? If you are a Creative Cloud member, you will greatly benefit when you buy stock photography from Adobe Stock. The stock site is new to the industry, but it is already making its mark. It is great for CC users because of its integration with the software.
You can buy stock photography from Adobe Stock for the individual price of $9.99. You can also subscribe to plans that come with a Standard License. The stock site offers flexible plans in quantities of 10, 350 and 750. All provides access to over 50 million royalty-free images. There are also team and corporate plans available.
Currently, Adobe Stock offers the first month of the 10 image/month plan for free. You can download 10 images for free when you subscribe to the annual plan with up to 120 rolled over images upon renewal. The first month is cancel risk free, too. If you are not sure the stock site will suit your creative needs and budget, you can terminate the plan within the first month.
Although Adobe may be on the expensive end, it is definitely worth it. Here’s what you can do if you buy stock images from the stock media agency:
- You can work with ease using your favorite Creative Cloud desktop app.
- You can get access to a massive collection of high quality images from Fotolia and Dollar Photo Club.
- You can search for images faster and easier with the stock site’s well organized and highly searchable library.
- You can work with comp images before buying a license, saving you more money.
- You can automatically license the images, too – saving you hours from reworks.
With Adobe Stock, you can find the perfect asset for your next project. Don’t forget to get your free 10 images that you can use within the next month. Just sign up to the stock site to get your free photos.