What software application are you using to edit images? If you are a Creative Cloud member, you will greatly benefit when you buy stock photography from Adobe Stock. The stock site is new to the industry, but it is already making its mark. It is great for CC users because of its integration with the software.
You can buy stock photography from Adobe Stock for the individual price of $9.99. You can also subscribe to plans that come with a Standard License. The stock site offers flexible plans in quantities of 10, 350 and 750. All provides access to over 50 million royalty-free images. There are also team and corporate plans available.
Currently, Adobe Stock offers the first month of the 10 image/month plan for free. You can download 10 images for free when you subscribe to the annual plan with up to 120 rolled over images upon renewal. The first month is cancel risk free, too. If you are not sure the stock site will suit your creative needs and budget, you can terminate the plan within the first month.
Although Adobe may be on the expensive end, it is definitely worth it. Here’s what you can do if you buy stock images from the stock media agency:
- You can work with ease using your favorite Creative Cloud desktop app.
- You can get access to a massive collection of high quality images from Fotolia and Dollar Photo Club.
- You can search for images faster and easier with the stock site’s well organized and highly searchable library.
- You can work with comp images before buying a license, saving you more money.
- You can automatically license the images, too – saving you hours from reworks.
With Adobe Stock, you can find the perfect asset for your next project. Don’t forget to get your free 10 images that you can use within the next month. Just sign up to the stock site to get your free photos.